Date: Sunday September 8
Time: 09.30 - 15.30
Location: Aalborg Centrum
Address: Budolfi Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- FDF Storvorde-Sejlflod
Family/team - all ages
- No limit
- The tournament will run for 1 day.
- 2-4 participants on each team.
- The treasure hunt takes place in the center of Aalborg, where the teams must seek out predefined tasks.
- Between each task, the team is lead past the many different attractions of the city.
- The treasure hunt is on foot and will begin on Budolfi Plads.
Equipment and requirements:
- Practical equipment for a day outside.
- Each participant will meet up to be registered on the competition day. They will also get the final instructions for the competition when they get registered.
Rules and regulations:
- The tasks very in objective and time needed, and award points based on how well they are completed.
- The team with the most points at the end of the treasure hunt wins.
- The tasks are varied and may require logic, creativity, speed or even surprise.
Subject to changes