Date: Wednesday September 11 and Thursday September 12
Time: Meeting time 9 am
Address: Stenholmsvej 10, 9400 Nørresundby (meeting point)
- Nordjysk Windsurfing Klub
- 24 (12 men/12 women)
- The tournament takes place over 2 day.
- Day one will be preliminary heats with many 12 minute sailings.
- Day two will be final sailings of 12 minutes, where the 6 best from day one compete for the medals.
- The course is adapted to the wind conditions and can therefore be changed during the day.
- The participants will sail on the same boards, and will be sailing on a marked course.
- In the individual heats the participants recieve points according to their position.
- You can buy drinks, hotdogs and burgers on site.
- Changing rooms and bathing facilities are available on site.
- You can only pay with cash and not card.
- The competion will take place on calm water.
- Water temperature is expected to be approx. 14-16 degrees.
- Air temperature approx. 15-20 degrees.
- Normal wind approx. 7 m/s.
Equipment and requirements:
- You can borrow surfing equipment, surf suit, life jacket, trapeze etc.
- Bring your own swimwear and towel.
- It is a requirement that participants have liability insurance that covers windsurfing. It must be presented on the day of competition.
Rules and regulations:
Subject to changes